Sectors: Co-op & Development, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries : Algeria
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the improvement of the Algerian judicial system through the quality of forensic expertise.
Priorities and funded actions:
– The specific objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the scientific expertise capacities of the National Institute of Forensics and Criminology of the National Gendarmerie (NIFC/NG), through the enhancement of the quality approach and the accreditation process.
– Calligraphy and signatures
– Mechanic check
Among financed actions
– Strengthen the quality approach management capacities in the NIFC/NG in order to narrow the gap with international standards
– Prepare NIFC/NG laboratories for accreditation according to ISO17020 or ISO17025 standards
– Improve the NIFC/NG laboratories existing methods and develop new methods
– Improve the position and recognition of NIFC/NG laboratories in respect to the law applying bodies and the forensic expert community by enhancing its communication policy