Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Health, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is the modernisation of agriculture and development of a vibrant rural sector, as well as achieving progress in transposition of the EU acquis and alignment with the Common Agricultural Policy’s (CAP) principles and objectives.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Enhancing Food Safety and disease control systems
– Improving management of zoonotic animal diseases and antrimicrobial resistance
– Increasing the wealth of the nation through an efficient agricultural sector
– Ensuring that the food provided to Serbian consumers meets acceptable standards of quality and safety
– Strenghten the administrative capacity needed to formulate and implement agricultural and rural development policy
– Update legislation and strenghten implementation and controls in the areas of fodd safety and veterinaty issues
– Improve waste management and reduce agricultural pollution
– Continue to upgrade food-processing establishments to meet EU requirements
Among financed actions
– Gap analyses – Monitoring plans – Training programs – Awareness raising