Sectors: Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The purpose of this Twinning project is to support the setting up and strengthening the capacity of the management and operating structures (NAO, NF/NAO Support Office, CFCD, Operating Structures) for sound and efficient management of EU Funds, both under the current as well as the new instruments within 2014-2020 Multi-annual Financial Framework.
Priorities and funded actions:
– increase know-how, effectiveness and impact of the national administrations involved in the decentralized/indirect management of EU funds and to increase efficiency during implementation including the swift response to emerging priorities.
– Enhance capacity and effectiveness of the administrative structures for decentralized /indirect management of EU funds.
– Improve efficiency of the accounting system in MS and CFCD according to the IPSAS standards and to the requirements defined in the Financing Agreements under IPA II, through improving the recording the accounting transactions, reporting, reconciliation, control and correction procedure.
Among financed actions
– To analyse the processes performed by the Operating Structures, overlapping of controls and to identify the main bottlenecks in the system;
– To draft new tools and mechanism in each of the institutions being part of the Operating Structures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of implementation of the EU funded projects;
– To prepare recommendations for strengthening the control function of the Head of OS;