Sectors: Education - Training, Enlargement
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support the development of human resources through modernizing the education and training system, with a special focus on the post-secondary education.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the reform process of post-secondary education by up-dating the strqategic documents and legislation in the field
– Reformed system for post-secondary education through analysis, review and up-date of the strategic documents and relevant legislation in the field
– Analysis of the post-secondary education system
– Revision and up-date of the existing concept and legislative framework for secondary education
– Procedures for the harmonization of the post-secondary education with the National Qualifications Framework
– Initial assessment of the educational needs within the post-secondary education according to the labour market demands
– Guidelines for the development of teaching curricula for secondary education in cooperation with the private sector and social partners
– Promotion of secondary education and awareness raising
Among financed actions
– Round tables / conferences