Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Former Yougoslav Republic of Macedonia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall project objective is to support consolidation of the rule of law in the country through implementation of international and European Union standards and recommendations in the areas of freedom, security, justice and respect of human rights.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improve national policy, legislation and practices for fight against discrimination
– Strenghten capacities for prevention and protection against discrimination
– Improve inter-institutional cooperation and raise awareness for prevention and protection against discrimination
– Set up effective mechanisms to identify, pursue and penalise all forms of discrimination by state and non-state bodies against individuals or groups
– Further enhance the protection of women’s and children’s rights
– Ensure administrative capacity to implement social inclusion and social protection policies
– Take further efforts to improve the situation of persons with disabilities
Among financed actions
– Guidance, support and advice
– Analyses and assistance
– Tailor-made trainings