Sectors: Human Rights, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans : Montenegro
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support Montenegro to prevent and counter corruption in line with EU best practices
Priorities and funded actions:
– to support the implementation of integrity measures in all concerned institutions
– to support the Agency for the Prevention of Corruption (APC) as far as the integrity measure coordination, monitoring and reporting functions are concerned.
– Continue with determination the prevention and fight against corruption at all levels and provide increased means for prevention and suppression of corruption.
– Ensure full compliance with the UN Convention on the fight against corruption and with the relevant Council of Europe Conventions.
– Establish effective procedures for the detection, treatment and follow-up of cases of suspected fraud and other irregularities affecting national and international, including EU, funds
– Integrity managers from public sector entities trained on integrity plans and their effective implementation
– Enhanced institutional and administrative capacities of the Agency for Prevention of Corruption to ensure effective implementation of whistleblower protection provisions.
– Enhanced institutional and administrative capacities of the Agency for Prevention of Corruption to coordinate and control the implementation of lobbying provisions.
– Performance of the APC is assessed and improved, based on the recommendations from the gap-needs assessments
Among financed actions
– problem analysis
– Improve integrity plans
– study visit