Sectors: Employment, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the further development of a professional and sustainable Civil Service system in Azerbaijan in accordance with the best European practices.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve the capacity, tools and efficiency of the Civil Service Commission
– To develop and implement the new classification of occupations
– To link it to the recruitment, performance appraisal and remuneration systems
Mandatory Result 1 :
– The classification of the positions in the Civil Service system is improved
enabling grouping of similar occupations in different State bodies and levels
Mandatory Result 2 :
– The recruitment system is reformed based on the new classification system
Mandatory Result 3 :
– The performance appraisal system of Civil Servants is further developed to take into account the new position classification system
Mandatory result 4 :
– The remuneration system in the Civil Service system of Azerbaijan is reviewed and proposals for the modernisation of the system developed based on EU best practices.
Among financed actions
– Study visit
– Awareness raising