Sectors: Citizenship, Economy - Finances, Human Rights, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to develop the capacity of the State Statistical Office to improve compliance with the EU acquis in statistics, with a focus on national accounts, economic statistics and social statistics
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improvement of decision making by government institutions, businesses and citizens in the country
– To produce exhaustive and comparable statistics in line with EU and international standards
– Advance of democracy and market oriented economy
– To support the economic and social development of the country
– To improve good governance and reduce corruption
– To ensure non-discrimination and respect of human rights
Among financed activities
– Advice and coaching sessions
– Tailor made training programme
– Seminars, workshops and conference,Study visit(s)
– Written manuals, guidelines and work plans