Sectors: Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The generall objective of this call is the development of appropriate service models for the provision of accessible legal social support services based on expertise and voluntariness
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to the establishment of an effective, sustainable and accessible victim support system
– To improve practices concerning disadvantaged groups such as children, women and the disabled
– To strenghten acces to justice
– Transpose the provisions of the EU Directive regarding the victim rights
– Develop a central victim rights unit
– Create an appropriate service model for victims
Among financed actions
– Preparation of a strategic plan in the light of the analysis
– Organization of training events
– Public awareness raising