Sectors: Co-op & Development, Public Management, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries : Marrocco
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve the safety of transport and to strengthen structures and activities linked to dangerous road freight transport.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support implementation and enforcement for inland and international transport of provisions of Law 30-05, in accordance with the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR – EU-EUN), and with acquis requirement and good practices at European level
Component 1: Development of implementing rules and transposition into national law of ADR/United Nation and EU Acquis provisions on International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road
– Development of draft application texts in order to transpose into national law the ADR and reduction of the gap between the EU Acquis and Moroccan law
Component 2: Implementation of the necessary facility for the implementation of the law 30-05
– Necessary facility for the implementation of the law 30-05
Component 3: Capacity-building in favour of all public and private actors of the ADR
– Identification of accompanying measures needed to capacity building in favour of public and private actors of the ADR
Component 4: Institutional strengthening of reporting and managerial strengthening of the structure responsible for the application of the provisions linked to the ADR
– The beneficiary administration should be able to perform its tasks that are entrusted to it by the Law 30-05 and to fulfill its role of reporting, control, and coordination at national and international level, in accordance with the provisions of the ADR and with the acquis requirement and European good practices
Among financed actions
– Diagnosis of the actual situation of the sub-sector of the carriage of dangerous goods by road (legal framework, institutional framework, flow of carriage of dangerous good transported, public and private actors intervening in the carriage of dangerous goods)
– The adoption of a programme for the approximation of legislation in the field of carriage of dangerous good by road)
– Development of procedures and requirements specification about vehicles, tanks and packaging, in accordance with prescriptions of the Law 30-05
– Functional “pilot” audit of an accredited body
– Workshop on sample vehicles verification designed to transport dangerous goods by road
– Development of a methodological and technical manual with a view to ensuring the practical application of the provisions of the ADR
– Updating of the overall plan existing for the carriage of dangerous goods
– Implementation of training plan
– Operational diagnosis of the structure in charge of reporting of provisions of the ADR and the law 30-05
– Implementation of a reporting and watch system answering to the European good practices