Sectors: Environment, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Middle East
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
- Countries eligible for the grant :
– EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs))
– UCPM Participating States: Iceland, Montenegro, the Republic of North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia and Turkey
– Instrument for Pre-Accession (IPA) beneficiaries not participating in the UCPM: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo
– European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) countries:
Eastern Neighbourhood: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine;
Southern Neighbourhood: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine and Tunisia.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
UCPM – Full-scale Internal – 2021
Funds for: improving civil protection preparedness and response to all kinds of disasters inside or outside the Member States of the Mechanism by providing a testing environment and a learning opportunity for all actors involved in civil protection assistance interventions: a full-scale exercise.
Priorities and funded actions:
To build exercises on risk assessments.
Among financed actions:
- Preparatory actions;
- Exercises (table-top, command post, full-scale);
- After-action activities (workshops and seminars, meetings focusing on the implementation of the lessons identified).
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action: 24 months.
- Be a legal entity established in a EU Member State, a UCPM Participating States, a European Neighbourhood Policy country or a Instrument for Pre-Accession beneficiary.