Sectors: Co-op & Development, Environment
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
- Participating States in the UCPM including : Iceland, Montenegro, The Republic of North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia and Turkey.
- European Neighbourhood Policy countries : East (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine) and South (Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria and Tunisia).
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
UCPM – Prevention and Preparedness for Cross-Border Risks – 2021
Funds for: enhancing cross-border disaster risk management through prevention and preparedness in Europe, IPA beneficiaries and EU Neighbourhood countries.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To develop cross-border risk assesments;
- To enhance cross-border emergency management;
- To adress/quantify risks withc cross-border impacts, either building on existing cross-border risk assessments or developing one through the project for civil protection authorities and stakeholders in Member States, Participating States, and/or European Neighbourhood Policy countries that share a border;
- To enhance cross-border disaster preparedness for civil protection authorities and stakeholders in Member States, Participating States, and/or European Neighbourhood Policy countries that share a border;
Among financed actions:
- Testing, demonstration and / or implementation of innovative practices to enhance prevention of, and preparedness for disasters;
- Activities to develop methods and tools to support decision-making in disaster risk management;
- Activities to develop methods and tools to measure and/or enhance the understanding of the impact of disasters;
- Activities to promote harmonised cross-border approaches for assessing and communicating risks;
- Activities to strengthen disaster preparedness protocols and response capacities;
- This call proposal is an open call for proposal.
- Initial duration of the action: the project cannot exceed 24 months.
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies);
- Be established in one of the eligible countries