Sectors: Environment, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation
Regions: Candidate countries, Caucasus, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
UCPM participating countries
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
UCPM – Union Civil Protection Knowledge Network : Network Partnership – 2020
Funds for: financing projects that support and enhance knowledge- building, partnership-building and networking under the Union Civil Protection Knowledge Network
Priorities and funded actions:
* To support civil protection and disaster risk management actors that promote and facilitate the development, dissemination and exchange of knowledge, good practices and expertise;
* To support new and consolidate existing partnerships in civil protection and disaster risk management that enhance cooperation and synergies in prevention, preparedness and response.
Among financed actions
* Identifying, developing, strengthening and sharing knowledge, good practices and expertise developed by and intended for civil protection and disaster risk management actors in the areas of prevention, preparedness and response;
* Cooperation in prevention, preparedness and response through networking and partnership-building activities developed by and intended for civil protection and disaster risk management actors in the areas of prevention, preparedness and response
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 18 months
– Be legal persons;
– Belong to one of the following categories: private entities, public entities or international organizations;
– Be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
> Member State/Participating State in the Mechanism (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs));
> Eligible non-EU countries: IPA beneficiaries not participating in the mechanism: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo; European Neighbourhood Policy countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine, Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine and Tunisia
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project with the other applicants, i.e. not acting as an intermediary