Sectors: Any fields
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The main objective of Transfer Networks is to improve the capacity of cities to manage sustainable urban policies and more specifically to improve the implementation of sustainable integrated urban strategies and action plans in European cities.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthening research, technological development and innovation (TO1);
– Enhancing access to and use and quality of ICT (TO2) • Enhancing the competitiveness of SMEs (TO3);
– Supporting the shift towards a low carbon economy in all sectors (TO4);
– Promoting climate change adaptation, risk prevention and management (TO5);
– Protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency (TO6);
– Promoting sustainable transport and removing bottlenecks in key network infrastructures (TO7);
– Promoting employment and supporting labour mobility (TO8);
– Promoting social inclusion and combating poverty (TO9);
– Investing in education, skills and lifelong learning by developing education and training infrastructure (TO10)
Among financed actions
– Network development, management and coordination;
– Transnational exchange and learning