Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Employment, Environment, Local development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs, Telecommunications, Transport, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Economic Area: Norway, Switzerland.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The main aim of this call is to enable cities to work together and develop integrated solutions to common urban challenges, by networking, learning from one another’s experiences, drawing lessons and identifying good practices in in order to improve urban policies.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve the capacity of cities to manage sustainable urban policies and practices in an integrated and participative way;
– To improve the design of integrated urban & sustainable strategies/ action plans in cities;
– To improve the implementation of integrated urban & sustainable strategies/ action plans in cities;
– To ensure that practitioners and decision makers at all levels have access to knowledge and share know-how on all aspects of urban development.
– Fit with Principles of integrated sustainable urban development;
– Evidence base;
– Promotional activies;
– Organized “Show-case” event;
– Further enhancement of the Good Practice within the framework of the URBACT Transfer Network.