Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Energy, Health, Humanitarian, Local development, Services
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective is to provide urban authorities across Europe with space and resources to test bold and unproven ideas addressing interconnected challenges and experiment how these respond to the complexity of real life.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To offer urban authorities with the possibility to take a risk and experiment the most innovative and creative solutions.
– To provide urban areas throughout Europe with resources to test innovative solutions to the main urban challenges
– Integration of migrants and refugees
– Energy transition
– Jobs and skills in the local economy
– Urban poverty
Among financed actions
– Investments in social and health infrastructure
– Investments in education infrastructure
– Energy efficiency measures
– Actions to help maximise demand and to enhance the connection of local SMEs with wider markets