En bref :
ENI – Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) as actors of governance and development in the field – Moldova – 2020
Funds for: enabling Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) to engage as actors of governance and development at country level
Priorities and funded actions:
* Strengthen CSOs participation in the reform process in the following priority areas: budget monitoring, justice, anticorruption;
* Increase women’s participation in decision-making;
* Increase the voice of youth in the society;
* Support to monitor, advocate and pilot more effective and inclusive youth employment strategies and decent work opportunities;
* Support to monitor, advocate and pilot reforms, making it easier for youth to become self-employed or start a business;
* Support to monitor, advocate and pilot more relevant education, vocational training and skills development strategies offering youth better chances for (self-)employment;
* Promote women’s equal access to – and control over – resources, productive employment, decent work, equal pay and financial services
* Gender equality;
* CSOs participation in the reform process
Among financed actions
* Establishment, structuring, strengthening of and participation in sustainable forms of multi-actor collaboration, partnerships, association/alliances;
– Capacity building/strengthening of civil society activists, community based groups, participatory associations/movements, local civil society organizations or networks;
– Testing of policy innovations and best practices, contribution to policy work, policy advocacy/policy dialogue;
– Public information; awareness raising; learning, sharing, representation and advocacy activities through conferences, seminars and workshops, meetings, media actions;
– Implementation, monitoring and reporting on specific policies, commitments, instruments
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In the first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Initial duration of the action: between 24 and 36 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be an organisation such as: non-governmental organisation;
– Be established in the Republic of Moldova or a Member State of the European Union;
– Actions must take place in the Republic of Moldova, including in Transnistria region
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Gender equality, Youth
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.