En bref :
ENI – Support to Civil Society in the Republic of Moldova – 2020
Funds for: enabling civil society (including local action groups) and young leaders to be active pillars in democracy, community building and policy dialogue related to the Association Agreement (including at local level)
Priorities and funded actions:
* Design and test new ways (financing tools) to fund CSOs and work towards improving CSOs’ financial sustainability;
* Adjust capacity development programmes to the needs of local CSOs’ and communities;
* Support CSOs in their agenda to do outreach and to engage with citizens and communities in an inclusive manner
* Lot 1: Support for better social services
* Lot 2: Support for economic development
Among financed actions
* Provide Financial Support to eligible Third Parties in the Republic of Moldova;
* Provide step-by-step support in the implementation of project funding received through coupled with oversight of the organisations’ own development strategies –including administrative development- and ambitions within the community and the sector. This support should also ensure appropriate EU visibility and financial management capacity of the third party;
* Public information; awareness raising; learning, sharing, representation and advocacy activities through conferences, seminars and workshops, meetings, media actions as appropriate in coordination with EU Delegation;
* Promotion of best practices, contribution to policy work, policy advocacy/policy dialogue
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In the first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Initial duration of the action: between 36 and 42 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be a specific type of organisation such as: Civil society organisation and their associations;
– Be established in the Republic of Moldova or in a Member State of the European Union;
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary;
– The lead applicant shall possess a solid experience in implementing CSO capacity building activities and in awarding and managing financial support to local CSOs in the Eastern Neighbourhood;
– The lead applicant must act with at least 2 co-applicants
* Actions must take place in the Republic of Moldova, including in Transnistria region.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
Republic of Moldova
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Sectors: Economy - Finances, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.