En bref :
Erasmus + – Collaborative Partnerships – 2020
Funds for: developping, transfer and/or implementing innovative outputs and/or engaging into intensive dissemination and exploitation activities of existing and newly products or innovative ideas in different areas relating to sport and physical activity
Priorities and funded actions:
* To encourage participation in sport and physical activity, especially by supporting the implementation of the Council Recommendation on health-enhancing physical activity and being in line with the EU Physical Activity Guidelines and the Tartu Call for a Healthy Lifestyle;
* To encourage participation in sport and physical activity, especially by supporting the European Week of Sport;
* To promote education in and through sport with special focus on skills development, as well support the implementation of the EU Guidelines on Dual Careers of Athletes;
* To promote voluntary activity in sport;
* To combat doping, notably in recreational environments;
* To combat match-fixing;
* To improve good governance in sport;
* To combat violence and tackle racism, discrimination and intolerance in sport;
* To encourage social inclusion and equal opportunities in sport
* To promote the creation and development of European networks in the field of sport;
* To foster synergy with, and between, local, regional, national and international policies to promote sport and physical activity and to address sport-related challenges
Among financed actions
* Networking among stakeholders;
* Development, identification, promotion and sharing of good practices;
* Preparation, development and implementation of educational and training modules and tools;
* Activities to increase the competences of multipliers in the field of sport and to develop monitoring and benchmarking of indicators, notably as regards the promotion of ethical behaviours and codes of conduct among sportspeople;
* Awareness-raising activities on the added value of sport and physical activity in relation to the personal, social and professional development of individuals;
* Activities to promote innovative synergies between the field of sport and the fields of health, education, training and youth;
* Activities to improve the evidence-base of sport to tackle societal and economic challenges;
* conferences, seminars, meetings, events and awareness-raising actions underpinning the aforementioned activities.
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 12, 28, 24, 30 or 36 months
– Be a public institution or organization with its affiliated entities (if any) active in the field of sport and physical activity;
– Be established in a Programme Country or in any Partner Country of the world (see section “Eligible Countries” in Part A of this Guide);
– Involve at least five organisations from five different Programme Countries
– Actions must take place in the countries of the organisations involved in the Collaborative Partnership
Additional info regions:
Countries which can participate in the Erasmus+ programme: click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Sectors: Education - Training, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Contact:To view this information, please connect.