En bref :
ERASMUS PLUS – Key Action 1: Erasmus Accreditation in Vocational Education and Training, School Education and Adult Learning – 2021
Funds for: promoting the values of inclusion and diversity, tolerance and democratic participation by raising awareness of diversity and the common European heritage and supporting the development of professional networks across Europe.
Priorities and funded actions:
Objective in the field of vocational education and training:
- To contribute to the implementation of the Council Recommendation on vocational education and training and the Osnabrück Declaration and to the European skills strategy and the creation of the European Education Area;
Objectives in the field of school education:
- To improve the quality of teaching and learning in school education;
- To contribute to the creation of a European education area;
Objective in the field of adult education:
- To contribute to the creation of the European Education Area and to the European skills strategy;
Priorities in the field of vocational education and training:
- Improving the quality of initial and continuing vocational education and training;
- Strengthening key competences and transversal skills, in particular language learning;
- Encouraging the development of specific vocational skills needed in today’s and tomorrow’s labour market;
- Ensuring the sharing of good practice by promoting the use of new and innovative technologies and teaching methods;
- Strengthen the capacity of VET providers to develop high quality mobility projects and partnerships;
- Making mobility a realistic possibility for all VET and CSPS representatives and increasing the average duration of mobility activities;
- Promote quality, transparency and recognition of learning outcomes of mobility periods abroad.
Priorities in the field of school education:
- Supporting the professional development of teachers, school leaders and other school staff;
- Encouraging the use of new technologies and innovative teaching methods;
- Improving language learning and linguistic diversity within schools;
- To strengthen the capacity of schools to engage in cross-border exchanges and cooperation and to carry out high quality mobility projects
Priorities in the field of adult education:
- Improving the quality of formal, informal and non-formal adult education;
- Improving the quality of adult education services through the professionalisation of staff;
- Improving the quality of teaching and learning in all forms of adult education and adapting education to the needs of society at large
Additional information :
- This is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action: 26 months.
- Initial or continuing vocational education and training providers;
- Local or regional public authorities, coordinating bodies and other organisations active in the field of vocational education and training;
- Enterprises and other public or private organisations hosting, training or otherwise interacting with learners and apprentices in the context of vocational education and training
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Sectors: Education - Training, Youth
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Schools, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
Responsible: European Commission
Contact:To view this information, please connect.