En bref :
- ERDF/CF/ESF+ – Support for information measures relating to the EU Cohesion policy – 2021
Fund for: increasing citizens’ awareness and knowledge on the results of Cohesion policy in their country and their impacts on their lives.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To promote and foster a better understanding of the role of Cohesion policy in supporting all EU’s regions;
- To increase awareness of projects funded by the EU – through Cohesion policy in particular – and of their impact on people’s lives;
- To disseminate information and encourage an open dialogue on Cohesion policy, its results, its role in delivering on the EU’s political priorities and on its future;
- To encourage civic participation in matters related to Cohesion policy and to foster citizens’ participation to setting priorities for the future of this policy.
- Priority 1: to increase media coverage on Cohesion policy, in particular at regional level;
- Priority 2: to enhance people’s awareness of the results of Cohesion policy and their impact on their lives;
- Priority 3: to achieve concrete outputs and deliverables aimed at wide outreach within the measure’s duration taking multilingualism into account;
- Priority 4: to establish an efficient and effective collaboration between the European Commission and the grant beneficiaries.
Among financed actions:
- Boosting jobs, growth and investment at the regional and national level, and improving citizens’ quality of life;
- Helping deliver on the EU’s and Member States’ major priorities – which include, in addition to job and growth creation, addressing climate change, protecting environment, enhancing research and innovation, among others;
- Enhancing economic, social and territorial cohesion in the EU while reducing disparities between and within EU countries and regions;
- Helping regions harness globalisation by finding their niche in the world economy;
- Reinforcing the European project as Cohesion policy directly serves EU citizens.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action: maximum 12 months.
- Be a legal entity;
- Be established in one of the EU Member States.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Sectors: Any fields
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Civil Society Organisations, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.