En bref :
Horizon Europe – Increased Cybersecurity – 2021
Funds for: increasing cybersecurity and a more secure online environment by developing and using effectively EU and Member States’ capabilities in digital technologies supporting protection of data and networks aspiring to technological sovereignty in this field, while respecting privacy and other fundamental rights
Priorities and funded actions:
- HORIZON-CL3-2021-CS-01-01: Dynamic business continuity and recovery methodologies based on models and prediction for multi-level Cybersecurity
- HORIZON-CL3-2021-CS-01-02: Improved security in open-source and open-specification hardware for connected devices
- HORIZON-CL3-2021-CS-01-03: AI for cybersecurity reinforcement
- HORIZON-CL3-2021-CS-01-04: Scalable privacy-preserving technologies for cross-border federated computation in Europe involving personal data
Additional info regions:
- Member States
- Associated Countries
- Low and middle-income countries
- All member states of the African Union
For more information: Click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Sectors: Information, Innovation, Justice - Security, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission