En bref :
Horizon Europe – Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply – 2021
Funds for: Ensuring a more efficient, clean, sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply through new solutions for smart grids and energy systems based on more performant renewable energy solutions
Priorities and funded actions:
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-01-01: Establish the grounds for a common European energy data space;
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-01-02: Laying down the basis for the demonstration of a Real Time Demonstrator of Multi-Vendor Multi-Terminal HVDC with Grid Forming Capability: Coordinated action;
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-01-03: Interoperability community;
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D3-01-04: Clean Energy Transition
Additional info regions:
- Member States of the European Union, including their outermost regions;
- Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) linked to the Member States;
- Eligible non-EU countries:
- Countries associated to Horizon Europe;
- Low- and middle-income countries
For more information, click here.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Sectors: Energy, Environment, Innovation, New technologies
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission