En bref :
- IPA – Enhancing land consolidation – North Macedonia – 2021
Funds for: boosting sustainable development of the agriculture sector in North Macedonia.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To assist Macedonian Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy (MAFWE) to enhance the national land consolidation policy including strategic, legal and institutional frameworks, as well as full-fledged implementation of land consolidation on two locations;
- To implement a new national strategy and programme for land consolidation 2021-2027;
- To improve the legal framework and procedures for land consolidation;
- To enhance the capacities for implementation of land consolidation (government officials, local authorities, geodetic companies);
- To prepare of re-allotment plan for Chiflik;
- To finalise legal and administrative procedures for land consolidation in Chiflik and Dabjani;
- To complete the infrastructure works in Chiflik and Dabjani.
- Update of strategic and legal framework for land consolidation;
- Full-fledged implementation of two land consolidation projects in Chiflik and Dabjani, including infrastructure works.
Among financed actions
- Enhancement of strategic, policy and legal framework for land consolidation:
- Capacity building of public officials responsible for land consolidation (e.g. peer-to-peer and ‘learning by doing’);
- Translate national strategic policies into integrated strategy/programme for land consolidation 2021-2027, considering the results achieved in the previous strategic period and agriculture land use management practises, and to ensure the linkages with rural development context and rural development support programmes;
- Elaborating / arrangements for consultation and cooperation among different stakeholders (government levels, private sector, academia, civil society organisations) in different areas of land consolidation.
- Preparation of re-allotment plan for Chiflik (including direct consultations with the landowners until adoption);
- Design and build of infrastructure in Chiflik and Dabjani:
- Technical design for infrastructure works in Chiflik and Dabjani based on adopted re-allotment plans;
- Provision of support to MAFWE in acquiring construction permits;
- Monitoring and supervision of the implementation of the infrastructure works;
- Construction of gravel road 2,465m (marking, excavation, gravel, etc.);
- Reconstruction of existing gravel roads 265m;
- Construction of passages over channels 44m.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Be a legal person;
- Be a public or private entity;
- Be a non-profit making entity;
- Be an NGO.
Additional info regions:
- Countries eligible for the grant: North Macedonia.
- The action must take place in North Macedonia.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Enlargement, Local development
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, NGO, Non-profit organisations
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.