En bref :
LIFE – Environment governance – 2021
Funds for: facilitating the transition toward a sustainable, circular, toxic-free, energyefficient/climate-resilient economy and toward a toxic-free environment as well as to protect, restore and improve the quality of the environment
Priorities and funded actions:
- Activities in support of public administrations’ decision-making and voluntary approaches;
- Environmental compliance assurance and access to justice;
- Behavioral change and awareness-raising initiatives
Among financed actions:
- Plans, programmes, initiatives, analyses, reviews and assessments;
- Decisions related to industrial emissions, waste management, water pollution and water abstraction;
- Actions, services, networks and innovative business models for fostering the use of reused, repaired, refurbished, remanufactured also linked to product durability and planned obsolescence;
- Development and implementation of strategies and policies and/or developing and using innovative tools and actions to promote, monitor and enforce compliance with binding EU environmental instruments (other than on nature and biodiversity);
- Promoting effective public participation and access to justice in environmental matters amongst the public, NGOs, lawyers, the judiciary, public administrations or other stakeholders
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the project: Between 24 and 120 months
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies);
- Be established in one of the eligible countries;
- Proposals must relate to activities taking place in the eligible countries;
- Activities outside the eligible countries must be necessary to achieve EU (or Non-EU eligible countries) environmental and climate objectives and ensure the effectiveness of interventions carried out within the eligible countries
Additional info regions:
The list of participating countries is available here.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Economy - Finances, Energy, Environment, Health, Innovation, Local development, Town planning, Transport
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries, International Organisation
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.