En bref :
LIFE – EU community of “Integrated Home Renovation Services” practitioners – 2021
Funds for: developing an EU community of skilled practitioners actively involved in the local/regional implementation of “integrated home renovation services” in order to pool efforts, generate economies of scale and encourage convergence towards best practices
Priorities and funded actions:
- To actively involve a variety of representatives of the most relevant implementations of “integrated home renovation services” throughout Europe
- To support collective productions, incremental innovations and joint efforts to promote “integrated home renovation services”
- To facilitate dialogue and insight sharing, fostering the emergence of a common culture among participants and beyond
- To consolidate findings from the various experiences across Europe and propose guidance and support to emerging initiatives
- To foster dialogue within the community and beyond on cross-cutting issues
- To support the development of coordinated proposals to policy makers and actively contribute to regulatory and legislative processes at local, national and European levels
Among financed actions
- Collective productions, incremental innovation and joint efforts of promotion
- Strategic positioning and business model
- Methodologies and tools
- Skills and training needs
- Partnerships with market actors
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- The project starting date and duration will be fixed in the Grant Agreement
- Be a legal entity established in one of the EU Member States or a country associated to the LIFE programme;
- The coordinator must be established in an eligible country
Additional info regions:
- For more information: Click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Sectors: Economy - Finances, Energy, Environment, Innovation
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.