En bref :
LIFE – Uptake of energy audits recommendations for the energy transition of companies – 2021
Funds for: increasing the uptake of energy recommandations in companies using a holistic approach
Priorities and funded actions:
- To enhance skills of energy auditors and/or technicians to transform a technical study (boiler room level) into a strategic proposition which can be attractive to the top management (board room level)
- To enhance the skills of energy auditors and/or technicians to improve their know-how to access public incentives and private finance
Among financed actions
- Tailor-made support activities
- Capacity-building and advisory
- Implementation of recommended measures
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- The project starting date and duration will be fixed in the Grant Agreement
- Be a legal entity established in one of the EU Member States or a country associated to the LIFE programme;
- The coordinator must be established in an eligible country
Additional info regions:
- For more information: Click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Sectors: Energy, Environment, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.