What is this training is about?
The new programme is fast approaching. Millions of euros in subsidies are expected for all sectors of activity. Understanding the process and mechanisms of a grant application, becoming aware of the issues and expectations of programme managers and above all mastering the techniques for putting together a file ensure valuable skills for obtaining European funds.
This training will enable you to:
- understand the architecture of the 2021-2027 funding programmes
- identify the right calls for proposals
- integrate the key components of a successful application
- master the application process and anticipating the evaluation criteria
- optimise, enhance the quality and security of your application files
Due to the pandemic crisis, all our inter-company training sessions, which are usually held in person (in our offices), will be held online.
Who is this training for?
This training is designed for any project leaders from the public, private and associative sectors. Participation does not require any specific skills; it is aimed at people within their organisation or department who are required to participate in project management and at all those who wish to acquire new competences.
Due to the pandemic crisis, all of our inter-organizational training sessions will take place online.