WHAT IS THIS TRAINING ABOUT?
The EXPERT TRAINING on Research and Innovation Funds gives you the key success factors to succeed in all your Horizon Europe applications in 2021-2027!
During 3 days of training, get the expertise of our Consultants to increase your competence on the European Commission’s Direct Grants in 2021-2027.
Day 1-Day 2: prepare and formalise a strong Horizon Europe application
- understanding the architecture of the new Horizon Europe programme (2021-2027)
- learning how to identify the appropriate call and topic for your project
- understanding all applicable rules (eligibility, partnership, etc.)
- enhancing the quality of your application and secure your budget
- including key elements for a successful application
- anticipating the evaluation process and understand the criteria
Day 3: Manage your R&D&I project successfully
- strengthen your ability to understand Horizon Europe rules and procedures
- providing you with in-depth knowledge of the rights and obligations of Horizon Europe beneficiaries
- acquiringing a practical methodology on administrative and financial management
- creating your reporting tools
- getting ready for audits
Contact us to organise the next training dates for this 3-day course.
Due to the pandemic crisis, all our inter-company training sessions, which are usually held in person (in our offices), will be held online.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
- Project managers
- Public official
- Head of association
- Research and Innovation Manager