At the end of this training, the participants:
• Will have acquired a complete understanding of the logic of European public funding and will be able to identify the relevant actors and interlocutors;
• Master the rules for applying for funds, and project engineering techniques;
• Understand the administrative and financial management rules of a European project and
will know how to build appropriate tools for the implementation of this monitoring;
• Know the expectations and tools to form a transnational partnership and develop
• Will be able to master the fundamental principles of European law.