27 April 2021
Grants for protecting and promoting values of respect for human dignity, freedom democracy, equality, the rule of law and respect for human rights, including the rights of persons belonging to minorities.
Priorities and funded actions
This Union values strand aims to protect, promote and raise awareness of rights by providing financial support to civil society organisations which are active at local, regional, national and transnational level in promoting and cultivating those rights, thereby also strengthening the protection and promotion of Union values and respect for the rule of law and contributing to the construction of a more democratic Union, democratic dialogue, transparency and good governance.
Among financed actions:
- Support and capacity building;
- Technical and methodological support;
- Fundraising training sessions;
- Seminars on communication including through social media and video-making;
- Mutual learning, exchange of good practices;
- Analytical activities such as data collection
Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers > Civil and commercial justice (JUST.A)