Grant for supporting the implementation of EU policy priorities relating to security, including cybersecurity, and disaster risk reduction and resilience.
Priorities and funded actions
To support the implementation of EU policy priorities relating to security, including cybersecurity, and disaster risk reduction and resilience
- Priority 1: A resilient EU prepared for emerging threats
- Priority 2: A secure, open and democratic EU society
- Priority 3: Secure and cybersecure digital technology
- Destination 1: to contribute significantly to the implementation of the Security Union Strategy, to include Research and Innovation as one of the key building blocks enabling the achievement of the overall policy objectives.
- Destination 2: to ensure strong European land, air and sea external borders.
- Destination 3: resilient infrastructure
- Destination 4: to support digital communication, social media interaction, artificial intelligence, e-government, e-commerce and digital entreprises.
- Destination 5: to support the implementation of international policy frameworks.
- Destination 6: to contribute to to knowledge and value creation in the field of internal security and to the consolidation of an ecosystem better equipped to capitalise on research and innovation to support the EU security priorities.
- Innovation actions
- Research and innovation actions
- Coordination and support actions
Ms Katja REPPEL
Directorate-General for Research and Innovation > People > Democracy & European Values (RTD.D.4)