We share a set of values that make up the identity of our firm, in particular business ethics and a cordial and trusting relationship with our clients. The firm is led by a female trio, Lorraine de Bouchony, Valérie Buisine and Sandra Ungemach-Benedite, each with more than 20 years of experience in the field of European public affairs. The permanent team is composed of 15 professionals plus a network of 25 experts that we mobilize on an ad hoc basis for our clients. The average age is 35. With a Master degree in European Affairs or Political Science, the entire team has previous experience in the field of fund management or instruction. The team works in both English and French. In 2020, at the request of many alumni, we launched the "Welcome" alumni network which brings together more than 300 European professionals who have worked closely with us during their professional careers.
- Lorraine de Bouchony CEO
- Valérie Buisine Associate Director
- Sandra Ungemach-Benedite Head of Innovation
- Emna Abdeljaouad Administrative Manager
- Bianca Dibari, PhD RDI Senior Consultant.
- Hélène de Rengervé External Cooperation Funds Expert
- Jérôme Dumont-Schröder Direct EU Funds Expert
- Vanessa Géhin Regional Funds Expert
- Aïcha Kassé Lawson Digital Marketing Manager
- Anne-Sophie Flipo Consultant, Business Developer
- Fanny Robert Consultant junior
- Naphtali Fernando Assistante Marketing
- Livie-Anne Armede EU monitoring
- Sarah Clugnac EU monitoring
- Manon Leloir EU monitoring
- +33 1 42 54 60 64
After working as European project manager at public research institutions and SMEs (INRAE Transfert, Eurice GmbH, EMBL) in France and Germany, Bianca joined Welcomeurope team as RDI Senior Consultant.
Thanks to her scientific background and experience in the EU funding field, Bianca has developed great sensitivity to the problems faced by researchers and entrepreneurs involved in European R&I collaborations and enjoys training and supporting them from the application phase to the management of grants and dissemination of project results.
She has supported project leaders and partners in the field of biotechnologies, health and personalised medicine, agricultural biodiversity, plant breeding, social science, research infrastructure and pan-European initiatives for structural biology.