We share a set of values that make up the identity of our firm, in particular business ethics and a cordial and trusting relationship with our clients. The firm is led by a female trio, Lorraine de Bouchony, Valérie Buisine and Sandra Ungemach-Benedite, each with more than 20 years of experience in the field of European public affairs. The permanent team is composed of 15 professionals plus a network of 25 experts that we mobilize on an ad hoc basis for our clients. The average age is 35. With a Master degree in European Affairs or Political Science, the entire team has previous experience in the field of fund management or instruction. The team works in both English and French. In 2020, at the request of many alumni, we launched the "Welcome" alumni network which brings together more than 300 European professionals who have worked closely with us during their professional careers.
- Lorraine de Bouchony CEO
- Valérie Buisine Associate Director
- Sandra Ungemach-Benedite Head of Innovation
- Emna Abdeljaouad Administrative Manager
- Bianca Dibari, PhD RDI Senior Consultant.
- Hélène de Rengervé External Cooperation Funds Expert
- Jérôme Dumont-Schröder Direct EU Funds Expert
- Vanessa Géhin Regional Funds Expert
- Aïcha Kassé Lawson Digital Marketing Manager
- Anne-Sophie Flipo Consultant, Business Developer
- Fanny Robert Consultant junior
- Naphtali Fernando Assistante Marketing
- Livie-Anne Armede EU monitoring
- Sarah Clugnac EU monitoring
- Manon Leloir EU monitoring
- +33 1 42 54 60 64
Lorraine de Bouchony is co-founder of Welcomeurope. She coordinates strategic consultancy missions for big private groups and takes part in many networks on public policies in Europe. She has developed a unique expertise in assisting professionals to build and support their participation and positioning in institutional mechanisms.