Priorities and funded actions
To nurture talents, competence and skills and to stimulate cross-bordercooperation, mobility and innovation in the creation and production o fEuropean audiovisual works, encouraging collaboration across Member States with different audiovisual capacities.
- Priority 1 – To increase the capacity of European video game producers, XR studios and audiovisualproduction companies to develop video games and interactive immersive experiences with the potential to reach global audiences.
- Priority 2 – The support also aims to improve the competiveness of the European video games industry and other companies producing interactive immersive content in European and international markets by enabling the retention of intellectual property by European developers.
Among financed actions
The development of works and prototypes of interactive narrative storytelling with original content and/or quality gameplay intended for production and global commercial exploitation via PCs, consoles, mobile devices, tablets, smart phones and other technologies.
- This call is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: up to 36 months
- Be a legal person
- Be a public or private entity
- Be a NGO, a company, a university, a research institution, a SME, an organisation…
- Be a single applicant
- Only applications by single applicants are allowed