Priorities and funded actions
- To support the roll out of initiatives for advanced digital skills development, by gathering inputs on the existing education offers in digital areas and the related needs of the labour market;
- To deliver an analysis of the labour market needs and recommend priority areas for investment and give indications on the most appropriate delivery modes for training.
Priorities and financed actions
- Provide information and data in order to improve the conceptualisation and deployment of their specialised education programme(s). This should address in particular the following aspects:
- On the basis of existing literature and mapping exercises and building on the expertise of the applicant(s), collect information on the skills needs in the areas targeted by the call DIGITAL-2021-SKILLS-01- SPECIALISED. This should give a general overview of how needs are evolving and detect the main trends in emerging skills needs per each technology areas;
- At the same time, the analysis should provide insights on the needs for advanced digital skills in specific sectors, taking into account also the implications on the education offer (e.g. demand for more multi-disciplinary courses, integration of ICT modules in certain faculties, etc.);
- Provide insights on how education programme(s)s can be best designed to:
- Increase excellence of the learning content,
- Increase cooperation among the partners of the consortium,
- Increase attractiveness for students;
- Help retain and attract highly skilled teaching staff,
- Ensure that the learning content is additional to the offer of similar specialised courses available in the market and in line with the demand of the labour market.
- Provide an analysis of the Actions funded under DIGITAL-2021-SKILLS-01-SPECIALISED by end of 2022, focusing for example on the areas that have been addressed, the cooperation agreements put forward among the members of the different consortia, main elements of each proposal;
- Foster the coordination between the different consortia of DIGITAL-2021-SKILLS-01-SPECIALISED (e.g. create database with name, contact details and area of expertise of experts from different consortia in order to facilitate their exchange and collaboration; organise meetings and structures to facilitate exchange between the different consortia);
- Provide insights on what actions could be implemented to create an ecosystem between education institutions and companies (especially SMEs).
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action: between 12 and 18 months.
- Be a legal entity (public or private).