Priorities and funded actions
To increase the productivity and innovation capacity of European manufacturing sector, its resilience and global competitiveness through the integration of state-of-the-art AI and robotics technologies in the manufacturing domain.
- Priority 1: The manufacturing TEF will provide physical and virtual access to real-life manufacturing resources that can be used for testing and experimenting with AI solutions
- Priority 2: The manufacturing TEF will address the manufacturing sector’s needs for Industrial AI, taking into account domain-specific requirements in terms of time criticality, safety, security and effective interaction and collaboration between robots, AI solutions, and humans who are in control, as well as resource efficiency and environmental performance
- Priority 3: The TEF site will define and establish European test and training data sets in cooperation with manufacturing data spaces
- Priorirty 4: The scope and resources of the manufacturing TEF will be driven by use cases of significant economic value and will provide adequate coverage of activities allowing the deployment of the latest AI-based technologies in real manufacturing environments
Among financed actions
- Testing processes, methodologies and metrics, established through the involvement of the necessary expertise to maximize acceptance, reputation and trust of validation process, expected to become a reference in Europe.
- Professional services support on technical aspects of AI testing
- Access to the necessary digital infrastructure, as appropriate
- Support the establishment and operation of regulatory sandboxes may be set up with national authorities
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: 60 months
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- Be established in one of the eligible countries