Additional regional information :
Countries associated with the program are eligible.
For more information: Click here
Citizenship & Human Rights Sport
Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
To reward and give visibility to the best projects that have successfully supported inclusion through sport.
- Priority 1: To reward sport projects that promote inclusion, dialogue and tolerance, emphasizing the benefits of understanding each other and overcoming obstacles to participation
Among financed actions
- This category would reward initiatives that support disadvantaged groups, such as ethnic minorities, people with disabilities or vulnerable young people, to meet social challenges
- Be legal entities
- Be established in one of the eligible countries
- This competition concerns any organisation or public authority (individuals are not eligible) which has successfully developed a sport project aimed at inclusion, carried out in the EU Member States or third countries associated to the programme
- The projects will not necessarily be transnational projects