Additional regional information :
Countries associated with the program are eligible.
For more information: Click here
Citizenship & Human Rights Sport
All beneficiaries Research centre & university
Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
To reward and give visibility to the best projects that have successfully supported inclusion through sport.
- Priority 1: To reward projects using sport as a vehicle to promote peace and European values
Among financed actions
- This category would particularly target initiatives promoting the inclusion of refugees, such as in the context of the war in Ukraine
- Be legal entities
- Be established in one of the eligible countries
- This competition concerns any organisation or public authority (individuals are not eligible) which has successfully developed a sport project aimed at inclusion, carried out in the EU Member States or third countries associated to the programme
- The projects will not necessarily be transnational projects