Additional regional information :
Agriculture & Fisheries Buildings & public works Energy Environment & Climate Territorial Development Transport
Association & NGO EU & International Organisation Local Authority & Affiliated Entity Research centre & university Smes & Start-Ups (< 249 Employees) State administration & affiliated entities
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
- To boost the economy though green technology;
- To create sustainable industry/transport.
- Priority 1: Innovative investments in decarbonisation, reducing greenhouse gas emissions and contributing to improve air quality, health and wellbeing;
- Priority 2: Innovative investments in SMART cities;
- Priority 3: Innovative business investments related to smart, sustainable/efficient transport solutions and/or alternative fuels;
- Priority 4: Investments in climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials;
- Priority 5: Investments in the management of natural resources, including the use of recycled materials, especially construction materials, plastics and textiles, to stimulate demand for secondary markets raw materials;
- Priority 6: Business investments in renewable energy and energy efficiency to make industry more sustainable;
- Priority 7: Business investments related to energy efficiency in buildings;
- Priority 8: Business investments related to a sustainable blue economy, contributing to the coastal protection;
- Priority 9: Business investments in circular economy to replicate and scale up successful circular economy solutions, which can generate EU added value;
- Priority 10: Investments in bioeconomy, efficient and sustainable agriculture and forestry, innovation in marine/ maritime and inland water sustainable solutions.
Among financed activities
- Advisory support for investment (developing or implementing interregional business and “go to market” investment plans in specific value chains);
- Financial support for producing plans and arrangements or designs for new, altered or improved products, processes or services such as demonstrating, testing and piloting activities by companies, large-scale product validation and market replication (new to Europe and new to the application sector);
- Adaptation of existing prototypes (i.e. by combining two or more key enabling technologies) and tailoring them to the companies’ needs for the demonstration in real environment (ex-novo prototyping is not eligible);
- Development of portfolios of projects for close-to-market investments that deploy new or improved technologies or processes;
- Activities directly aiming at producing plans, arrangements or designs for new, altered or improved products, processes or services (adaptation to the companies’ needs);
- Activities connecting or making complementary use of testing and demonstration facilities to accelerate market uptake and scale-up of
innovation solutions in shared smart specialisation areas;
- Innovation services for the development of the business investment interconnecting value chains;
- Test beds related activities, needed to improve regulations and/or to remove barriers and bottlenecks to innovation;
- Activities bringing innovative ideas and new products to the market.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the project: between 30 and 36 months.
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies);
- Be established in one of the eligible countries;
- A consortium composed of at least 5 entities, established in at least 5 different regions in 3 eligible countries must be constituted.