Priorities and funded actions
- To federate efforts under a European design authority to master critical technologies, materials, components and expertise key to develop a state-of-the-art endo-atmospheric interceptor.
- Priority 1: The selection of an interceptor solution to counter the post-2030 theatre air and ballistic threat;
- Priority 2: The initial maturation of the most critical related technologies.
Among financed activities
- Studies, such as feasibility studies to explore the feasibility of new or improved technologies, products, processes, services and solutions;
- The iterative definition of interceptor detailed requirements;
- The concept exploration studies and performance assessment for possible interceptor solutions;
- The early maturation activities key for developing an endo-atmospheric interceptor.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action: up to 48 months.
- Be a legal entity (public or private);
- Be established in one of the eligible countries.