Priorities and funded actions
* Enhancing cooperation of innovation agencies in the European innovation ecosystem;
* Supporting the creation and operation of national and/or regional support schemes regarding feasibility studies and external expertise for innovative projects of start-ups and SMEs;
* Focusing on transnational mutual learning and on the development of common tools and resources for these schemes.
* Exchange of information and best practices on the design and specific needs of the programmes on national/regional levels with the view of filling possible gaps in EIC.
* Exchange of information and best practices on the design of the project proposal and weight of the criteria.
* Internationalisation of evaluation panels. Exchange of information, best practices with regards to the project evaluators. The cooperation shall also enable accesses to respective pools of evaluators in order to set international evaluation panels.
* Establishment of minimum set of common assessment criteria.
* Exchange of information, best practices with regards to coaching services and selection of coaches, including access to existing databases of coaches (EU, national, regional) and possible creation of pools of coaches. Optionally, design and development of other common tools and resources.
* Sustainability after the end of the action.
Amongst financed actions
* Common tools and resources to support close-to-market activities with the respective budgets of the national innovation agencies. The national resources deployed by national innovation agencies, if relevant, will need to comply with State Aid competition rules;
* Common tools and resources to support highly innovative start-ups and SMEs with a clear commercial ambition and a potential for high growth and internationalisation;
* Feasibility study as an outcome of the project (not necessarily the only one);
* International pool of evaluators of the projects;
* Short market-oriented project proposal form;
* Introduction of other supportive services, including coaching services to the beneficiaries;
* Follow up of the beneficiaries and advice services concerning other possible instruments on national/regional/EU levels
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 24 months
– Be legal entities established in the following countries and territories will be eligible to receive funding through Horizon 2020 grants:
> The Member States (MS) of the European Union (EU), including their outermost regions;
> The Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT) linked to the Member States
> The Associated Countries (AC)
– At least one legal entity established in an EU Member State or Horizon 2020 associated country