Additional regional information :
- Member States
- Associated Countries
- Low and middle-income countries
For more information: Click here
Civil protection & risks Cooperation & Development Justice, security, defence Other Research & Innovation
Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-CL3-2022-DRS-01-01: Enhanced citizen preparedness in the event of a disaster or crisis-related emergency
- HORIZON-CL3-2022-DRS-01-02: Enhanced preparedness and management of High-Impact Low-Probability or unexpected events
- HORIZON-CL3-2022-DRS-01-03: Improved quality assurance / quality control of data used in decision-making related to risk management of natural hazards, accidents and CBRN events
- HORIZON-CL3-2022-DRS-01-04: Better understanding of citizens’ behavioural and psychological reactions in the event of a disaster or crisis situation
- HORIZON-CL3-2022-DRS-01-05: Improved impact forecasting and early warning systems supporting the rapid deployment of first responders in vulnerable areas
- HORIZON-CL3-2022-DRS-01-06: Improved disaster risk pricing assessment
- HORIZON-CL3-2022-DRS-01-07: Improved international cooperation addressing first responder capability gaps
- HORIZON-CL3-2022-DRS-01-08: Enhanced situational awareness and preparedness of first responders and improved capacities to minimise time-to-react in urban areas in the case of CBRN-E-related events
- HORIZON-CL3-2022-DRS-01-09: Enhanced capacities of first responders more efficient rescue operations, including decontamination of infrastructures in the case of a CBRN-E event