Additional regional information :
- Member States
- Associated Countries
- Low and middle-income countries
For more information: Click here
Civil Protection & Risks Justice, Security, Defence Research & Innovation
Association & NGO EU & International Organisation Large company (> 250 employees) Local Authority & Affiliated Entity Research centre & university Smes & Start-Ups (< 249 Employees) State administration & affiliated entities Training organisation & school
Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-CL3-2024-FCT-01-01: Mitigating new threats and adapting investigation strategies in the era of Internet of Things
- HORIZON-CL3-2024-FCT-01-02: Open topic
- HORIZON-CL3-2024-FCT-01-03: Lawful evidence collection in online child sexual abuse investigations, including undercover
- HORIZON-CL3-2024-FCT-01-04: Radicalisation and gender
- HORIZON-CL3-2024-FCT-01-05: CBRN-E detection capacities in small architecture
- HORIZON-CL3-2024-FCT-01-06: Tracing of cryptocurrencies transactions related to criminal purposes