Additional regional information :
- Member States
- Associated Countries
- Low and middle-income countries
For more information: Click here
Citizenship & Human Rights Culture, media & communication Research & Innovation
Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-CL2-2023-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-01: Remote working arrangements and their economic, social and spatial effects
- HORIZON-CL2-2023-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-02: Towards sustainable economic policy paradigms
- HORIZON-CL2-2023-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-03: Global Shortages and Skill Partnerships
- HORIZON-CL2-2023-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-04: Bridging the migration research to policy gap
- HORIZON-CL2-2023-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-05: Efficiency and effectiveness of investment in high-quality education and training
- HORIZON-CL2-2023-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-06: Mapping of longitudinal data and assessment of inequalities in education, training and learning achievements
- HORIZON-CL2-2023-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-07: Tackling European skills and labour shortages
- HORIZON-CL2-2023-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-08: Integrated care solutions leading to better quality, person-centred long-term care and overcoming territorial inequalities in their provision
- HORIZON-CL2-2023-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-09: Addressing housing inequalities in a sustainable, inclusive and affordable way
- HORIZON-CL2-2023-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-10: Tackling inequalities in the green and digital transitions