Additional regional information :
- Member States
- Associated Countries
- Low and middle-income countries
For more information: Click here
Research & Innovation Technology & Digital
Association & NGO EU & International Organisation Research centre & university
Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-INFRA-2024-TECH-01-01: R&D for the next generation of scientific instrumentation, tools, methods, solutions for RI upgrade
- HORIZON-INFRA-2024-TECH-01-02: Development of tools, solutions, modules to enable R&I on the social aspects of the green transition
- HORIZON-INFRA-2024-TECH-01-03: New digital twins for Destination Earth
- HORIZON-INFRA-2024-TECH-01-04: AR/VR-empowered digital twins for modelling complex phenomena in new RI application areas