Additional regional information :
- Member States
- Associated Countries
- Low and middle-income countries
- MERCOSUR member states
- CARIFORUM member states
- Andean Community member states
- OECD member states
- African Union Member States
For more information: Click here
Business & industry Energy Research & Innovation
Association & NGO EU & International Organisation Research centre & university
Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, Northern America, Switzerland
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-02: Innovative technologies for sustainable and decarbonised extraction (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-03: Technologies for processing and refining of critical raw materials (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-05: Recycling technologies for critical raw materials from EoL products (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-06: Earth Observation platform, products and services for raw materials (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-07: Expert network on Critical raw materials (CSA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-09: Recyclability and resource efficiency of Rare Earth based magnets (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-21: Innovative methods for safety and sustainability assessments of chemicals and materials (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-22: Integrated approach for impact assessment of safe and sustainable chemicals and materials (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-23: Computational models for the development of safe and sustainable by design chemicals and materials (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-39: Coordination and knowledge sharing across materials development communities (CSA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-42: Boosting generation and diffusion of advanced technologies in SMEs based on a supply chain model (CSA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-RESILIENCE-01-44: Affordable Housing District Demonstrator (IA)