Priorities and funded actions
* funding projects providing approaches for disengagement and reintegration of extremist offenders and radicalised individuals related to violent right wing and Islamist extremism, including returning foreign terrorist fighters and their families.
* Strengthen the collaboration among stakeholders involved in disengagement and reintegration programmes;
* Enhance the preparedness of stakeholders involved in disengagement and reintegration programmes
Amongst financed actions
* Activities that are supporting the exchange on effective and innovative approaches and practices, including, where appropriate, activities to foster networking, public-private partnerships, mutual confidence, understanding and learning, exchange programmes, seminars and workshops;
* Activities that are enhancing awareness of Union policies and priorities listed under point 2 among stakeholders and, where relevant, the general public, including, where appropriate, the organisation of events such as conferences, seminars, debates, workshops and facilitating a better dissemination and awareness of also relevant policies and actions at national level;
* Activities that are supporting the development and the dissemination of new models and methods with a significant transferability to other Member States, including, activities aiming at testing and validating the outcome of Union funded security research projects;
* The development and/or the implementation trainings, including tools/toolkits or (elearning materials;
* Sharing lessons learned and good practices within the Radicalisation Awareness Network;
* The management of the project, including monitoring and evaluation of its activities.
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
* Initial duration of the action: up to 18 months
– To be public bodies
– To be non-profit-making private entities
– To be established in the following countries to be eligible: the Member States of the European Union with the exception of Denmark (“Member States participating in the ISF Police instrument”).