Priorities and funded actions
- To support transnational and cross-city cooperation, exchange of good practices, collaborative business models between industry, SMEs and other economic operators, mapping of existing examples and opportunities in the local green deals development and implementation;
- To support learning between the project partners and co-creation of sustainable, smart and inclusive practices and solutions for the most pressing urban and local challenges related to the green transition of the local economy;
- To support local administrations, industry, business and other local stakeholders in the development and implementation of Local Green Deals, as part of transnational and cross-city cooperation;
- Innovative and collaborative models for green transformation of businesses and SMEs;
- Green infrastructure;
- Local sustainable value chain;
- Green and social procurement.
Among financed activities:
- Activities aiming at strengthening co-creation among businesses, SMEs, local public administrations and communities, and support organisations including: technology centres, research institutes, innovation hubs, resource efficiency services providers, incubators and accelerators;
- Business led initiatives to kick start co-production, co-design, and coinnovation approaches, paving the way for long-term, systemic change and driving forward sustainable initiatives;
- Capacity building activities, such as organisation of online and physical trainings, workshops, study visits, awareness raising, coaching and mentoring services, twinning, matchmaking, peer learning, knowledge sharing, as well as business to business matchmaking activities;
- Developing innovative products and services, smart solutions for knowledge and expertise sharing and community involvement;
- Communication activities about the projects objectives and about the projects results, and communication about Local Green Deal’s objectives to reach out to potential stakeholders and partnerships;
- Mapping of specific needs of those stakeholders and partnerships;
- Good practices description and repository.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Project duration of the action: 12 or 18 or 24 months.
- Be legal entities (public or private);
- Be established in one of the eligible countries.