Priorities and funded actions
- Developing transnational and inter-regional collaboration between social economy stakeholders (public and private sector);
- Boosting peer-learning, sharing and replicating good practices and success stories between social economy stakeholders;
- Improving collaboration between existing social economy networks and stakeholders at regional and local level;
- Showcasing social economy enterprises and organisations and promoting their role in building resilience in territories;
- Developing local action plans with social economy enterprises and stakeholders.
- Improving business environment and supporting sustainable business models based on social economy:
- improve legal, policy regulatory frameworks;
- design investment policy for improving access to finance, market information and overall investment climate;
- reinforce public-private dialogue and multi-skateholder consultative mechanisms.
- Green and digital transition through social economy at regional and local level;
- Education, training and skills to develop the social economy ecosystems;
- Social transformation through New European Bauhaus.
Among financed activities:
- Communication and awareness raising activities to reach out to potential social economy enterprises, organisations, SMEs and civil society about the project’s objectives, activities and results;
- Organisation of activities to boost cooperation, transnational and inter-regional learning and capacity building in the field of social economy. This may include international, inter-regional and local travels to other cities or municipalities and meetings with partners and communities, online and physical workshops, events, study visits, trainings, twinning, matchmaking, peer learning, knowledge sharing;
- Mapping of specific needs of social economy enterprises and support measures to improve their sustainable development and growth;
- Mapping of relevant initiatives, guidelines, good practices, main players, providers of green, digital solutions and new technologies, opportunities for social economy enterprises and organisations;
- Developing of digital solutions, platforms for knowledge and expertise sharing, and local community involvement (for example seeking feedback from local communities on project’s priorities, encouraging participation of communities in local development, encouraging social innovation and development of new business models);
- Collecting good practices and reporting, elaboration, print and online materials, publications.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Project duration of the action: 12 or 18 or 24 months.
- Be a legal entities (public or private);
- Be established in one of the eligible countries.